Cellulite is one of women's nightmares. The reason? Cellulite gives a bad aspect to hips, thighs and buttocks, because it makes the skin look rippled and not tight and smooth. Cellulite resides under the skin and it is actually body fat that has gathered in shapes of small bags that create that bumpy aspect women dread. A body without cellulite is the dream of almost all women, but unfortunately, only 10% of all women can consider themselves totally cellulite free. Even a skinny woman can have cellulite, so cellulite is not a sign of obesity. For the rest of 90% of the women that do suffer of cellulite, there are several solutions that can ameliorate the look of the skin and make them feel more secure about their body. The most effective way to get rid of cellulite is a healthy lifestyle. This involves a lot of exercise, which include special exercises for cellulite treatment and prevention, plus a healthy fat free, low calorie diet combined with cellulite massages at least once a week. This is the surest recipe towards a cellulite free body. However, many women do not have the time to eat healthily and go to the gym.
So, there are alternative solutions to treat cellulite. For example, there are cellulite gels available in the specialized stores or on the Internet. These may be effective, or at least give a smoother look to the skin. These gels may be pricey and may need daily use. Some women prefer to get rid of cellulite through lymphatic drainage. This is a surgery that is costly, and is also painful, but after the surgery the cellulite is gone. On the other hand, special care must be taken after the surgery. Exercises are required and a proper weight loss diet plan is also essential in order to keep the body in the exact shape that it had after the surgery. If not, the cellulite will be back in no time, and the surgery won't be effective. The anti cellulite massage is a very popular method to make it go away. A regular visit to your massage therapist can destroy the cellulite under your skin and make it look good. So, if you have decided you want to eliminate the cellulite from your body, you need to choose one of the methods to get rid of it. You know it best which one suits you the most and which may have the best effects for you.